Insurance and Fees

Japanese Cedar Forest

I participate with several insurance plans and Employee Assistance Plans (EAP). The most efficient and accurate way to find out if I participate in your plan is to call your Behavioral Health Insurance Plan and ask them if I am a participating provider.

If I am not on your plan we have several options.

1) We can arrange a sliding scale fee that works for both of us. And/or

2) You can use me as an out-of-network provider. I will give you a bill every 6 sessions and you will submit it to your insurance company.


Redwood Trees in Old Growth Forest


If you decide on this plan you need to ask your Behavioral Health Insurance Plan the following questions:

a) Do I have a deductible for out-of-network services?

b) What percentage do you reimburse for out-of-network services?

c) What are your definitions of customary and allowable fees for Family sessions 50 minutes and Individual sessions 50 minutes?

d) Do I need my therapist to contact you to obtain an authorization?

Once you have that information we can determine an affordable fee.